|Season 2, Episode 6|
|Airdate||May 5, 2006|
|Writers|| Vernon Chatman|
|Animators|| Devin Flynn|
Cooperation is the sixth episode of the second season.
Wonder Showzen is so broke the gang buys a bootleg rip off and decide to show that instead. Naturally, this results in war, and a compromise of apocalyptic dimensions.
- "We ain't got no cash left!"
- Wondur Showzey
- A to Q: What Dumb?
- Steal Back (cartoon)
- "This is the Chernobyl of TV shows"
- Hit Children: How'd It Go In There?
- Mush It (song)
- "This show is boring!"
- Dear Jesus
- D.O.G.O.B.G.Y.N. (cartoon)
- C.Larence: Bootleggers
- "Messin' with Mexican's minds is my thing!"
- Pirasso's Bootleg Funeral Parlor
- Everytime You Breathe (bumper)
- "They come at us with war, we come at 'em with armageddon!"
- Mushroom Clouds
- Wish and Care Foundation (cartoon)
- Some of That (song)
- Breaking News: True Thirts
- Story Time With Mr. Hostage
- Mr. Body: Tongue (cartoon)
- War Never Solves Anything (song)
- Extra Extra (bumper)
- "We have come to a peace agreement"
- Q&A: What Brings You Peace? / Blow-Up Doll
- Camp Concentration / "I'll Be Up Here"
- Clarence: Whassamatta You / If I Were a Tree (cartoon) / Bootleg
- Funny/Not Funny / Swammi Walrus / The Unknown Elephedian
- Cooperation (song) / Adults Say the Dumbest Things / Guess the Expression
- "What're you guys doin' up here?" / What's Jim Drawing? / H.O.B.O. Ops
- Mexican's Show / "You may kiss the bride" / Miss Mary / Credits
- Wish Jackpot (cartoon)
- We Went to the Apocalypse
- This episode was brought to you by cooperation, wishes, and please by ad space on the Wonder Showzen opening.
- Wondur Showzey was brought to you by the letter 11, and the number K.
- The Chauncey bootleg is the prototype used in the early concept for Wonder Showzen.
- The puppets singing the Cooperation Song are the Letter N, A.P. Gibralter, Truthfist, Letter S, Kooky McZanybottum, Number 8, Techn9ne, and Mother Nature.