|Season 2, Episode 4|
|Airdate||April 21, 2006|
|Writers|| Vernon Chatman|
|Animators|| Augenblick Studios|
Justice is the fourth episode of the second season.
The gang celebrates the idyllic good old days of America, when slavery and rape was more than just a gleam in ye eye.
- "I'm just whippin' ya in the name of authenticity"
- He-Bro (cartoon)
- Grugg Pee in Stream (bumper)
- What Got Into that Crazy Cat?
- Beat Kids: Pharmacy
- Q&A: How Can We Save the Planet?
- "Technologically Owesome Bionical Yardslave"
- They Don't Count Civilian Casualties (bumper)
- Treat Women With Respect (cartoon)
- "Why don't you come down and bust my chifforobe?"
- "How do you plead?"
- Escape this Gadgetry (bumper)
- Clarence: The Issue
- "Toby is a machine! He's not programmed to rape!"
- I'm a Communist (bumper)
- Wonder Showzen Premies (cartoon)
- "I call to the stand, a human soul!"
- Thank You Greatest Generation
- My Shadow (cartoon)
- If Jesus Had an Edible Beard (bumper)
- "Give me the God banana!"
- Alternative Credits: Ye Olde Theme
- This episode was brought to you by the ye olde olden days, the antiquated notion of justice, and Harold P. Wiffington's Comedy Record Scratches.
- The tag seen at 8:35 upon returning from commercials is an allusion to the computer game Asteroid.
- The members of the jury contain Gnok-Gnock, Mother Nature, Letter A, Number 1, and Chauncey's mother.