|Season 1, Episode 3|
|Airdate||March 25, 2005|
|Writers|| Vernon Chatman|
|Animators|| Augenblick Studios|
Ocean is the third episode of the first season.
The gang discovers a map to the greatest treasure of all: a bottomless chalice of pure liquid imagination.
- "There's something stuck up your urn-hole!"
- Tyler Time: I'm Good
- Pottymouth (cartoon)
- Breaking News: A Violent Decrease In Violence
- Beat Kids: Racetrack
- Slaves! (song)
- H.O.B.O. Ops (cartoon)
- Future Hobo (bumper)
- Q&A: What is your Greatest Wish?
- "Oh, Charity! Take it! Take the whole thing! It's a write off!"
- Tyler Time: Feeding a Skull
- I Think Warthogs Are Beautiful (bumper)
- "I'm on TV!" (bumper)
- Smash Your TV and Have Adventures (song)
- "Oh Chauncey! Work it!"
- "I never thought of freeing the slaves" (bumper)
- If I Were A Pony (cartoon)
- Tyler Time: The Difference Between Special and Wonderful
- "My favourite passage from the Bible" (bumper)
- No Brushy (bumper)
- "I've suckled from the teat of cosmic truth!"
- Tyler Time: Tyler
- Clarence: Will You Accept Jesus?
- Funny/Not Funny
- "It's not real liquid imagination, it's just plain tap water."
- Alternate Credits: Imagination
- Screaming Vagrant Remix (stinger)
- This episode was brought to you by the ocean, Tyler and dedicated to the memory of Him Sr. It was also brought to you by slavery and fun.