|Season 1, Episode 8|
|Airdate||April 29, 2005|
|Writers|| Vernon Chatman|
|Animators|| Augenblick Studios|
Patience is the eighth episode of the first season.
A strict demonstration of patience tries everyone's nerves, audience included.
- "We're gonna learn about patience"
- Q&A: What is Patience?
- Breaking News: The Universe Has Been Raped in the Mindgina
- Punctuations Marks with Punk Mark (cartoon)
- Rad Mark Sez: Patience
- Footprints in the Sand
- Reverse The Curse (cartoon)
- Clarence: Patience
- Kooky McZanybottom's Kartoon Korner
- Boring Episode Apology
- Boring Episode Apology (backwards)
- Kooky McZanybottom's Kartoon Korner (backwards)
- Clarence: Patience (backwards)
- Reverse The Curse (cartoon)(backwards)
- Hoofprints in the Sand (backwards)
- Kramdar sez: Worship (backwards)
- Punctuations Marks with Punk Mark (cartoon)(backwards)
- Breaking News: The Universe Has Been Raped in the Mindgina (backwards)
- Q&A: What is Patience? (backwards)
- "We're gonna learn about patience" (backwards)
- New Episode in its Entirety (edited for time)
- Q&A: What is Speed?
- Dear Jesus: Gimme!
- Clarence asks Toothless Masons: What do you Eat?
- Throw Caution to the Wind (cartoon)
- Double Speed Double Dutch Destroy Stereotypes (bumper)
- Causer's Aspirin
- So Now You Know: Life as a Girl
- Beat Kids: Muscles vs. Brains
- Pre-School Race War
- Get Hooked on Books (bumper)
- Funny/Not Funny
- Episode Recap
- This episode was brought to you by patience, REDRUM baby bottles and the number 100,000. It was also brought to you by speed and Paulie's Pocket Chili.